When it comes to experienced HR recruiting firms in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM, The Hire Firm knows New Mexico. We have the connections and resources to provide your organization with the best in Human Resources professionals. When sifting through qualified candidates, there are several questions an interviewer should ask to determine the person best qualified for the position. These questions include:
- “What is your management style?” This is crucial to know to ensure that the candidate’s management style aligns with your company culture. More importantly, the successful candidate must be willing to adapt and modify their management style to adjust to a new team and be flexible if a change is required.
- “How would you deal with an unethical situation?” If you’re in Human Resources, you are expected to do the right thing, no matter how difficult or uncomfortable. Ask the candidate to talk about a time when they saw something wrong and took decisive action to correct it. If they have not faced such a situation, brainstorm a hypothetical scenario and ask the candidate how they would remedy the situation if it were to occur.
- “Tell me about a time when you deviated from HR policy, and why.” Although establishing and enforcing policies is a key component of HR, there are always times to make an exception. Ask the candidate how and why they believed deviating from policy was the right decision, and how that impacted both their behavior and HR policies moving forward.
- “What is the ideal workplace for you?” Listen closely as the candidate describes what they need to perform the job successfully. This is important in determining whether the company and the candidate are a good fit. This question also leaves room for the candidate to discuss how they would shape company culture if given the opportunity.
- “How do feel about firing people?” This is often the least enjoyed aspect of any Human Resources position, albeit a necessary one. It is important to know that the candidate possesses the fortitude and grace to successfully fire or lay off an employee when the need arises.
If you have tried other HR recruitment agencies without success, or simply don’t have the time to manage the detailed process of locating qualified HR professionals, The Hire Firm can solve your problem with HR outsourcing. With locations in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, The Hire Firm is here to support both qualified candidates searching for the right opportunity, and organizations looking to fill Human Resources jobs in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM. We offer temporary staffing, temp-to-hire, direct hire, and executive search services. Contact us today and let us handle all the important details you don’t have time for when it comes to getting the right people in the right positions to keep your company running at peak efficiency.